How do you move around your city? Do you take your car every day and spend hours in traffic jams or parking? What if instead of travelling by car you can take an electric scooter? Sounds good, right?
With eCooltra you can locate and reserve an electric scooter, among hundreds in the city, on the map inside the app, drive it to the destination you want and park it where it suits you. You only need your smartphone. Oh, and you will only pay for the minutes you use!
eCooltra scootersharing has arrived to Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Lisbon, Rome and Milan with the idea of facilitating your urban movements with an electric scooter rental system, offering the largest fleet of electric scooters in Europe. Welcome to the revolution of scootersharing and carsharing, where vehicle sharing is useful, affordable and sustainable.
If you work, or you have been thinking to travel to one of these cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Rome, Milan or Lisbon, to move around its streets with a scooter sounds very tempting. On top of that the scooter is electric, so it is ecological and sustainable as well.
How does the eCooltra app work?
1) Locate a scooter on the map of the app. Choose between a large fleet of electric scooters. Search for the nearest scooter and click the "Reserve" button.
2) Go to the electric scooter and with the button "Beep-Beep" the scooter will sound and blink, ideal for finding your scooter among other vehicles! You can now start your ride with the "Slide to start" in the app.
3) Pick one of the two helmets that are inside each scooter and start your ride with the START button located in the right part of the scooter handle. Let's ride!
4) Once you arrive at your destination, park wherever it suits you best. With eCooltra there are no specific stations.
5) Store the helmet and "Slide to end ride" in the app.
You can reserve and drive eCooltra's electric scooters when and where you need them, there are no fixed stations, which means you can drive the scooter and leave it at your destination, as long as it is within the designated zone of your city. Forget to spend hours looking for parking and move around in the most agile and sustainable way. And with two helmets.
Advantages of the app
√ Pay only for the minutes of use.
√ All-inclusive insurance that covers you and your companion.
√ Forget maintenance and battery charging. At eCooltra we take care of that.
√ The largest fleet of electric scooters in Europe.
√ How to find your scooter? Click the button "Beep-Beep" in the app and you will magically see it among other vehicles.
√ Goodbye to endless traffic jams or problems parking in front of your destination.
√ If you truly believe in a better and more sustainable world, join the new mobility and help us save more than 1,000 tons of CO2 per year.
When can eCooltra help me?
eCooltra can be used if you have a valid driving license. Don’t you know scootersharing or carsharing? Instead of maintaining the costs associated with a scooter or car, why not share electric scooters with other citizens of your city? Go on a scooter to work, to sporadic meetings, to a dinner with your partner, etc. eCooltra is useful at all times.
If you have any questions or comments about the application: How to find a scooter? How does scootersharing work?... Write us at email@example.com.
* Registration in the app requires validation via ID card and a valid driver's license.
** The rental of electric scooters is subject to the conditions of use and the availability of scooters on the map.
*** For now, eCooltra scootersharing operates in the following cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Rome, Milan and Lisbon.
Neue Funktionen von Version 3.2
In this version, apart from the typical “small improvements and bug fixes” we have included three very interesting new features:
- Bonus Areas: now on the map you will find areas with a reward, the Bonus Areas, in blue. Park inside them and we will apply a direct discount to your ride. Attention, they may change!
- Photo moment: taking care of the city goes beyond driving one of our electric scooters, it is also important to respect public space. We do not doubt that you are a good driver and a "parking master", for this reason you will be able to prove it with a photo when you finish the trip.
- Special tariffs for companies: in the "Payments and Tariffs" section on the side menu you will find an option that will allow you to discover what the Cooltra Group can offer to your company.
We hope you like them and that you continue enjoying eCooltra as much as we enjoy building the future of mobility!
Cooltra Motosharing, S.L.
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 12.1 oder neuer
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2. Generation), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11"), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3. Generation), iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11" (2. Generation), iPad Pro 11" (2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12,9" (4. Generation), iPad Pro 12,9" (4. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPod touch (7. Generation)
Englisch, Italienisch, Katalanisch, Portugiesisch, Spanisch