Build and test Yu-Gi-Oh decks using a current database of cards that is updated daily. Share decks straight to your friend's app or share deck lists anywhere.
Yugipedia’s card database is updated every day, giving you the most recent cards. Most cards will be on Yugipedia within 24 hours of their details being revealed.
Most importantly, the app automatically gets the latest Yugioh card list every time it starts, so you don’t have to wait a few days/weeks for an app update in order to get your new cards!
The search has been optimized for finding Yugioh cards: it will offer card suggestions and find what you're looking for even if you aren't sure how to spell it or have typos.
LIGHTNING-FAST DECK BUILDING
The Yugioh deck building process has been streamlined to allow you to find and add the cards you want quickly and efficiently. Add cards to your deck with a single tap, and change the amount or remove the card with another tap.
TEST YOUR DECKS
You can test your decks on the fully-featured Test Field. It has all the field slots as well as tokens, counters, coin, dice, and handy shortcuts for Pot of Avarice, Desires, Duality, and Extravagance.
The drag-and-drop interface is easy to use, so you can practice your combos and learn new strategies the same way you would test-draw with your real-life deck.
SHARE YOUR DECKS
You can share your decks as clickable links that will open Yugipedia and import the deck. You can also share a text deck list for easy viewing.
• Automatic card list updates
• Over 12,300 Yugioh cards, with more added daily as they are released
• Includes almost all official TCG cards and OCG cards
• Add cards to your deck with a single tap
• TEST YOUR DECKS with the solo Test feature (not a duel system)
• Smart search has suggestions and typo tolerance
• Automatically-updating banlists for TCG, OCG, GOAT, and Master Duel
• Small, optimized card images to save storage space
• Share deck links that can be imported straight into your friend's app!
• Don’t have to update the app to get an updated card list!
• Simple interface, everything is only a few clicks away
If I’m missing any cards, send me an email so I can add them to the app. If you have time please leave a review and tell your friends about Yugipedia Deck Builder!
Feedback is welcome and very much appreciated. I read every message I get from a user.
Facebook: Logick LLC
Please send bug reports if the app has any problems, so I can fix it right away!
DISCLAIMER: This app is NOT a dueling system and will never allow you to duel. This app is merely a tool to assist you with constructing decks for playing Yu-Gi-Oh. I am not endorsed by or affiliated with Konami, and the purpose of this app is to complement the game of Yu-Gi-Oh, not to usurp it or replace it. This app is only useful if you have actual Yu-Gi-Oh cards to play with, so show your support for Konami by buying real Yu-Gi-Oh cards and playing the real game. This app can help you organize your cards into decks, but this app will NEVER allow you to duel. It isn't my place to offer dueling; I merely want to offer a helpful service to duelists.
* This app is not affiliated with Konami or Yu-Gi-Oh!
* Yu-Gi-Oh!, and all related materials copyright © 1996-2023 Kazuki Takahashi. Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, and all related materials copyright © Konami Corporation.
* This app is for reference only, and all card info and images are used in accordance with Fair Use as defined by United States copyright laws.
Neue Funktionen von Version 3.0.15
Lots of tweaks and improvements in this release. The goal was to improve overall user friendliness and user experience, and to fix the most annoying bugs. Here's what changed specifically:
• Added the new Illusionist monster type!
• Added a visual indicator to show new users that you can swipe between cards
• Added a Tips popup
• Added Help page
• Increased card swipe speed
• Increased max font size for effect boxes in full card images
• Centered spell/trap type vertically with its icon
• Fixed: Spell attribute icon now says 'Spell' instead of 'Magic'
Deck Bar (the deck toolbar at the top of Card Details):
• Added tip to clarify functionality
• List now uses as much height as it needs to show your decks (instead of always being a fixed height)
• Added drop shadow to better separate toolbar from the rest of the screen
• Made it harder to accidentally tap the count buttons
• Added special case for when you only have 1 deck (instead of it showing an empty list)
• Fixed: Decks are now sorted alphabetically, case-insensitive (instead of case-sensitive like before)
• Fixed: Newly created decks sometimes didn't show up in the list if you hadn't added cards to them yet
• Made this screen much taller so you can see more of the sort/filter buttons
• Filters no longer reset on each new search (based on much user feedback)
• Added tip to clarify functionality
• Search suggestions and search history items are smaller now, so you can see more at once
• Centered 'No results found' text, and added more padding
• Show total # of cards even when no search has been made
• If your search query doesn't find any results, the app always tries to search for similar terms if feasible. But it didn't always clearly explain that the search terms changed because the original terms didn't find any results. This could feel like the app is randomly changing your search terms for no reason. Now it more clearly explains that results weren't found for your search, but it was able to find results for a similar query.
• Card number search is back! Any 8-digit number will now look for matching card numbers like the old app did
• Fixed: On the keyboard, the Enter key is now a Search button when the search bar is focused (as opposed to saying something generic like 'Enter' or 'Done')
• Added support for missing cards that aren't in your database yet (e.g. when you import a deck with cards from a newer database update that you don't have yet)
• Added more descriptive errors when recovering decks from old app
• Made short link generation dialog dismissible when sharing deck link (in case of network issues that make it take too long)
• Fixed: Add to Deck tutorial stopped showing up after one of the most recent updates. It's back now for new users.
• Fixed: Decks tab help button was also showing up on Test tab
• Fixed: Recover Decks button was showing up in Decks tab for old Yugipedia users that had no decks to recover
• Restored tab behavior from old app. Now if you tap the tab icon for the tab that you're already on, it will go all the way back to the first page of that tab.