Nursing Dictionary by Farlex is a medical dictionary app specifically for nurses. Get free, instant access to more than 56,000 medical terms, 4,000 entries on medications, and 9,000 images, all from authoritative sources, including McGraw-Hill, Houghton Mifflin, Gale, Elsevier, and more.
Whether you're a nurse, nursing student, or looking to learn more about healthcare and treatment, this free nursing dictionary app can help you find clear, in-depth definitions of medical terminology right on your iPhone or iPad. Search across multiple disciplines in more than a dozen medical dictionary and encyclopedia sources, including entries on:
Drug facts and interactions
Tests and procedures
The five-step nursing process
Medical research topics
+ much more…
* Search 56,000+ medical terms and definitions from multiple authoritative sources you won't find anywhere else—all in one app.
* Get in-depth info on more than 4,000 prescription medications and over-the-counter medicines in the comprehensive drug guide.
* Browse thousands of medical abbreviations and acronyms.
* Save unlimited bookmarks and quickly view the terms you need to access fast.
* Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it. (With supported devices)
* See search suggestions as you type and always find what you're looking for.
* View your recent searches.
* Perform advanced searches, including "Starts with," "Ends with," "Contains," and "Wildcard."
* Listen to 27,000+ audio pronunciations for both American and British speakers.
* Share definitions via social networks, email, and text. (With supported devices)
User-friendly, comprehensive, and authoritative: Nursing Dictionary by Farlex is the perfect free nursing app for nurses, nursing students, and anyone curious about the medical field. This is NOT a preview or a trial version, and there is no "locked" content. Open the app on your iPhone or iPad and immediately access all content — no subscriptions required!
How do we do it?
TheFreeDictionary.com - Farlex apps have been downloaded tens of millions times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Our flagship app is The Free Dictionary (TFD), powered by TheFreeDictionary.com. Find our other apps by searching "Dictionary by Farlex" in the App Store.
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.1
* Bug fixes
VPP Device Licensing
Freigabe 17+ für Folgendes:
Häufig/stark ausgeprägt: medizinische/Behandlungs-Informationen
iOS 12.2 oder neuer
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2. Generation), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11"), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3. Generation), iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad Pro 11" (2. Generation), iPad Pro 11" (2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12,9" (4. Generation), iPad Pro 12,9" (4. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPod touch (7. Generation)